We are a passionate team, focused on building something special. We are highly skilled and open to learning and growing. We have a culture of serving and giving back.
We are providing stunning websites and cross media marketing formats (campaigns) for our clients. We’re also developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay good wages, have great working conditions and we work with the best.
This position can be based in Siem Reap and/or Phnom Penh.
We are seeking a sales associate to increase our customer base and presence in Cambodia. You will be working closely with our project team, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
We want someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of design and digital marketing services is a plus, however not required. We want you to have a passion for innovation and technology and a commitment for growing a customer base.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology,
- Prospecting, cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Reports to the Manager, providing regular input on all account activities, including status and call reports on a weekly basis, monthly report and Sales Forecast.
We will provide training and support for your position.
At least 1 year experience working in sales or customer service capacity.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Khmer.
- Dynamic & presentable personality.
- Experience in Information and Communication Technology sales is an advantage.
- Should be self-motivated & result oriented.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
We offer competitive wages, flexibility, and other very attractive working conditions.
This position is base salary plus commission.
We would like you to start as soon as you can. But we’re also after the right fit for our team, so happy to negotiate a start date with you.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.